News Update :

Colouring with distress ink- by Janne

Monday, February 28, 2011



Here is my first turtorial for WoJ.

First some facts:

Paper; 300g Canson aquarelle

Bruches ; Springer 0, Panduro size 0 and Italeri size 000

Ink pad; Archival Ink, Jet Black
When I colour I move the paintbrush in small circles. I wipe of some of the water, it must not be to wet.


♥
I always starts colouring the face.

At first I use Vintage photo. I start colouring where it is naturally shaddows, and always along the edge of the face.
Yes, the image is up side down. It`s because I always turn the paper when I do my colouring.


Now I have coloured the face, hands and ears. The I will do it all over again but with the colour ; Tattered rose.



In the cheek I use a mix of Aged Mahogany and Tattered rose

Then I change my paintbrush to Italeri size 000

And then I start with Nora`s hair. I use antique linen. I use it on all of her hair.



Look at the arrow;
I start with Walnut stain in the shaddow area. (This picture is a bit yellow. I blame it on my camera, it`s not that good.)



I continue with walnut stain under her hat, under her ears and cheeks.

I desided that her clothes would be purple; Dusty concord

The hat is finished.

Her eyes are coloured with Stormy sky


Her clothes; I starts under her arms
I used the same colour on her boots

When the image is finished I start colouring some shaddow. I use Black soot.

I start on her hat and use the colour where the shaddow normally is.

Then I colour under her hat,under her cheeks,on her shoulders, under her armes, and some colour on her boots. (Sorry about the yellow picture )


Then I change my brush again and starts making shaddow around her. I use a softer and bigger brush. The colour is Weathered wood.

Under her boots I used Pumice Stone and then the image is finished♥


Here in Norway we have winter holiday so mabye I will have time for some skiing.

Have a nice week.♥

Share this Article on :

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

 

© Copyright Style Girls And Man 2010 -2013 | Design by Giyono Umeda | Published by Giyono Umeda | Powered by Blogger.com.