News Update :

Sharing in your sorrow – Stamping and more Video by Katharina Frei

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Every wednesday

Every wednesday I publish a video from my "Stamping and More" series showing you different crafting techniques or simply how I create my cards and papercraft projects. Today I am using one of Whiff of Joy’s brand new stamps called “Spring Tree”. When I saw this stamp I instantly new that it is usable for very different occassions. One of them is a condolence card.

Jeden Mittwoch veröffentliche ich ein Video meiner "Stempeln und Mehr" Reihe, in dem ich euch verschiedene Basteltechniken, oder einfach nur wie ich meine Karten bastle, zeige. Heute verwende ich eines der neuen Whiff of Joy Motive mit dem Namen “Frühlingsbaum”. Sofort als ich diesen Stempel sah kamen mir etliche Ideen was man mit diesem anfangen könnte. Eine Idee davon war eine einfache, aber elegante Trauerkarte.

SharingYourSorrow_WoJ Have fun watching!
Viel Spaß beim Zusehen!





materials

Stamps: Whiff of Joy (Spring Tree), Stampin' Up sentiment
E276_SpringTree

Paper:300g watercolor paper (Canson), black cardstock Stampin' Up, white \
vellum
Ink: Versamark, Archival Ink jet black, Color Box (Dune), Distress inks "\
old linen and moss green"
Coloured with water soluble pens from Caran D'Ache and Twinkling H2O
Accessories: gras punch from Martha Steward
Spellbinder Lables die
cross charm
brad Stampin' Up
page of an old dictionary

Share this Article on :

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

 

© Copyright Style Girls And Man 2010 -2013 | Design by Giyono Umeda | Published by Giyono Umeda | Powered by Blogger.com.