News Update :

Tutorial - How to Make an Applique Pillow Top

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Choose your favorite font for the type

Applique Pillow Tutorial at Miss P Blog

"Recently, the owner of the gallery/gift shop where I sold my handmade jewelry mentioned that she was short of a maker to supply her with textiles for her shop. (Er, hello? Did I mention I sew?) Not being one to overlook an opportunity, I whipped these up for her....I've split the how to for this into 2 parts because I didn't want to make it too long (there are lot's of photos!) So part 1 concerns creating the applique front. Part 2 (to follow) will concern the actual construction of the cushion cover itself".... Read more
Share this Article on :

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

 

© Copyright Style Girls And Man 2010 -2013 | Design by Giyono Umeda | Published by Giyono Umeda | Powered by Blogger.com.