News Update :

Altered Notebook & Treat Box...

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Morning all....

Vicky here today...and I thought I share with you a altered notebook and treat box I have made using the adorable Henry Mouse and some wonderful Whiff of Joy Die-Lights dies..

and here they are..


Using "Diver Henry"

and here are the items I have used....


Notebook, Bulldog Clips
Template for the Carton Box {From Internet}

And here is how I made them..


For the note book..

1} Colour your chosen image with the medium you prefer. {I used Copics & Prisma Pencils}
2} Mount the image onto your chosen card {I used Kraft}
3} Thread some twine through the wires {as shown} and tie the charm into place.
4} Clip the bulldog into place and then mount onto the notebook. {I used double sided foam pads and glue}
 
For the Carton treat Box..


1} Download a Carton template from the internet.
2} Trace template onto chosen card stock and assemble following the instructions.
3} Die-cut the Chevrons twice to go round the Carton.
4} Die-cut the Message dies and thread some twine and attach the charm into place.
5} Wrap some twine around the carton and make a bow
6} Fill your carton with the chosen sweets/gift then close using the bulldog clip


{For more details please pop over to my blog here} 

Your gifts are now finished...and they are just perfect for any little boy...or big..!

So thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed my little tutorial..

have a lovely day...

biggest of hugs Vicky xx
Share this Article on :

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

 

© Copyright Style Girls And Man 2010 -2013 | Design by Giyono Umeda | Published by Giyono Umeda | Powered by Blogger.com.