News Update :

Tutorial - How to Make a No Knot Fleece Blanket

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Sew a warm cuddly blanket quickly

Blanket Tutorial at Pieced Brain Blog

"Fleece feels good to the touch, but it is sort of weird to sew: regardless of how careful you are when measuring and cutting it, as you sew it, one side will stretch and the whole thing will look wonky.  Since I do not like fleece blankets with knots, sewing is the solution for me, although I have used a couple of different alternatives to knots when I did not have time to sew it. So, here is my version of a fleece blanket, which includes one fringed side".... Read more
Share this Article on :

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

 

© Copyright Style Girls And Man 2010 -2013 | Design by Giyono Umeda | Published by Giyono Umeda | Powered by Blogger.com.