News Update :

Tutorial - How to Make Dotty Stencils

Saturday, January 5, 2013


Draw freehand or around shapes to create patterns

Stencil Tutorial at Toucan Scraps Blog

"We have a new calendar on our wall and my creativity room is taking shape with half my stuff now organised and accessible since our house move in the summer. Getting my painting gear out of storage and painting again in over 5 years has been so exciting for me. I have been playing with art stencils and needed some polka dotted ones for a project. There was no need to go and try and find one in the shop though as I've all the tools in my room that I need to make my own dotty ones".... Read more
Share this Article on :

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

 

© Copyright Style Girls And Man 2010 -2013 | Design by Giyono Umeda | Published by Giyono Umeda | Powered by Blogger.com.