News Update :

Tag Card

Monday, July 23, 2012


Hi everyone, Karina here. Today I haven't a tutorial for you, but an idea I recently had. I wanted to created a card full of tags. The basic card measures 15 x 15 cm. Then I added a big tag on it sized 16 x 9 cm, like you can see blow.


I glued the finished big tag to the basic card, left one side open to put a second tag into it like you can see on my next photo. I used the Whiff of Joy Sweet Tags for this tag and for the little ones as well. The sentiment means 'I wish you a wonderful day' and is from Whiff of Joy as well.


Afterwards I attached a line of little tags onto it, decorated them with flowers.


Decorate the rest of your card as you wish. Below you can see the sweet image Birdie Love I used. I paper pieced the heart and added some clear crackle paint onto it. In the meanwhile it is crackled in the middle of the heart as well. I was a bit impatient to take pictures :o)


Well, I hope you like my idea and feel inspired to create a tag card as well.
Have a wonderful day!
Hugs, Karina
Share this Article on :

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

 

© Copyright Style Girls And Man 2010 -2013 | Design by Giyono Umeda | Published by Giyono Umeda | Powered by Blogger.com.