News Update :

collared // peplum

Tuesday, July 24, 2012



Peplum: J. Crew (love this floral peplum top too); Collared shirt: J. Crew (similar style here); Jeans: c/o Paige; Shoes: Zara; Bag: 3.1 Phillip Lim; Sunglasses: Karen Walker; Jewelry: Forever 21 rhinestone collar necklace, Michael Kors watch; T-Rex with flamingo friends c/o Google
Special thanks to Paulette for snapping my photos!

While I sift through the many photos from Miami Swim Fashion Week, please enjoy this more casual office look, in which I took two of my current closet staples (a printed peplum top and a cotton twill collared shirt) and layered them. I know, not exactly rocket science over here but hey, I was pretty pleased with the outcome!

And something tells me my new friend behind me here liked it, too! 
Share this Article on :

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

 

© Copyright Style Girls And Man 2010 -2013 | Design by Giyono Umeda | Published by Giyono Umeda | Powered by Blogger.com.