News Update :

Ribbon Flower - by Lori

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Hi everyone Lori here. Today I wanted to share with you a super easy rolled ribbon flower and my card featuring the new An Apple for you stamp by Elisabeth Bell at WOJ.

Okay so this is what you need. I cut out a circle 4.5 cms across. You can make this any size depending on how big you want your flower. The circle doesn't have to be perfectly round, just freehand it. My ribbon was 75 cm long. Some good glue. I use the fast grab as it grabs right away. Some embellishments for the centre.
Staple the ribbon to the top of the circle and cover the circle in glue. If you have an assistant you can have them glue as you wrap around. However I don't...lol
Begin by twisting the ribbon and wrapping it around in a counter clockwise fashion.
This is how it should look after a few rotations. Notice how the ribbon is twisted. Unfortunately I didn't have an assistant to take the pictures so I hope you can understand how to twist and wrap.
Once you've wrapped your ribbon around completely trim off the excess.
Add a drop of glue to the bottom and secure the loose end.
Finally, add whatever embellishments you like to the centre, pearls, brads, etc, it is also pretty without any. Now just add these to your card or project! I hope you'll give it a try!

Share this Article on :

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

 

© Copyright Style Girls And Man 2010 -2013 | Design by Giyono Umeda | Published by Giyono Umeda | Powered by Blogger.com.