News Update :

Center Stair-Step Card

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Happy Wednesday Everyone! This is Jeanette and today I have a quick video tutorial on how to create a center stair step card. This is not my idea, but one that I have seen here and there on blog-land. I have had several requests for a video, so here it is!
First I would like to show you an example. This is a card I made a little while ago:
2011 - Page 025 2011 - Page 026
Here is the video:
Supplies:
  • Stamp: Miss Ladybugs
  • Sentiment: Spring Sentiments
  • Whisper White Cardstock
  • Tumbled Glass Distress Ink
  • Martha Stewart Butterfly Punch
  • Spellbinders Flower Die
  • Adhesive pearls
  • White organza ribbon
Hope this was helpful and inspires you to try one of your own!
Hugs Jeanette xxo
Share this Article on :

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

 

© Copyright Style Girls And Man 2010 -2013 | Design by Giyono Umeda | Published by Giyono Umeda | Powered by Blogger.com.