News Update :

Decorating a paperbag by Janne♥

Monday, March 28, 2011

Start with a paperbag and fold it over. Cut an opening for a tag (under this folder)
This is the papers I`m going to use:

Tim Holtz

Bazzil; vanilla

Maja Design; Karleksmums

Iron Orchid design; Caliope collection

I use Distress Ink alot. I use it on the edges on this tag.

(Some yellow pictures here. I blame it on my camera, it`s old)
I use Tim Holtz tool to rub the edges.

I will do the same proceedier to every piece of paper.
I use bazzil first, and then I add the pattern papersHere`s the paperbag-card before I add pattern papers

Don`t forget to attach the ribbon at the front and back.

I am going to use it to tie the card together.
Inside the card; the pattern papers are now ready for some distressing.
Then I use tape to attach the paper
also on the outside..
Here is the tag finished.

I put the tag under the folder and placed it in the opening(I did the cutting earlyer).I have added some glu under it. Then you can use a sentiment and some twine.

I have also added a charm.

Then I make corners with QK. And a label to write on (Spellbinders)
Garnish; corrugated cardboard,some crackle paint, button, flowers, twine and an image.
Add all parts to the front..
Then it looks like this;
Add some glitterglue
Then I start making a new tag; (Spellbinders) The tag is finished

And I place it in the paperbag opening;
Front;
Inside;
Back (My personal stamp);
Thanks to Katharina and her team for letting me be part of this experience.

It was fun and challenging.

♥

Have a nice week!

♥♥Janne♥♥
Share this Article on :

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

 

© Copyright Style Girls And Man 2010 -2013 | Design by Giyono Umeda | Published by Giyono Umeda | Powered by Blogger.com.