News Update :

Wedding Card with Video

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Happy Wednesday! This is Jeanette and I thought I would share this wedding card that I made. I also made a video to share how I put the card together! I used my Die-lights in a fun new way that maybe you will want to try yourself!

IMG_0799 copyIMG_0800 copyIMG_0801 copyIMG_0803 copy

Here’s how I made it:

Here are the product links for you:

Other supplies:

  • Kerri Bradford Sliders cutting File
  • Glitter Ritz in Stardust
  • Scor Pal Sookwang double sided adhesive sheets

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope I have inspired you to try something new with you Whiff of Joy Die-lights! This technique can be quite addicting!

Hugs Jeanette xxo

Share this Article on :

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

 

© Copyright Style Girls And Man 2010 -2013 | Design by Giyono Umeda | Published by Giyono Umeda | Powered by Blogger.com.