News Update :

Tutorial - How to Make a Set of Pattern Weights

Friday, July 12, 2013

Weights are stored on hanger when not in use

Pattern Weight Tutorial at Nanny Notes 2 U Blog

"When I decided I would like some pattern weights I found many ideas on Pinterest that other crafters had come up with like:  some filled with Aquarium Gravel or others filled with Beans or Lentils, or others that used Washers and Covered Buttons!  I loved the ideas of pattern weights, but one thing worried me - when I wasn't using them where would they be stored?  So I set my mind to the task and I love what I came up with and I hope you do too".... Read more
Share this Article on :

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

 

© Copyright Style Girls And Man 2010 -2013 | Design by Giyono Umeda | Published by Giyono Umeda | Powered by Blogger.com.