News Update :

Rocker Card...

Monday, July 15, 2013

 
 
 Morning all...

Vicky here today and I thought I share with you a quick tutorial on how I made a rocker card using adorable "Henry on rocking horse"...


and here are the items I used..


Go-Kreate & Spellbinders Circle & Scallop Circle Dies
Pearls

And here is how I made it...


1} Cut out 2 Scalloped Circles..one large and a smaller sized one as shown.
2} Score the large scalloped circle down the centre as shown.
3} Fold in half...now you have the base of the rocker card.
4} The smaller scallop is then glued into place as shown.

Top Tip 
 
I always decorate the two pieces of the card first before I glue together using foam pads for a little more dimension...

and here are the Copics I used to colour adorable Henry..


and here is my finished card..



For more details please pop over to my blog here

So thanks for stopping by and have a lovely day too..

biggest of crafty hugs..

Vicky xx
Share this Article on :

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

 

© Copyright Style Girls And Man 2010 -2013 | Design by Giyono Umeda | Published by Giyono Umeda | Powered by Blogger.com.