News Update :

Tutorial - How to Make a Frame with Cardboard

Sunday, June 9, 2013


Make a paper photo frame as a father's day gift

Frame Tutorial at Ohoh Blog

"It's been awhile since I made something with cardboard, I almost forgot it was soo nice and fast! And like father's day is coming it was the perfect opportunity to do something. It tooks me about two hours to realize this project. I'm gonna put picture of my two kids in it as a father day's present!  So you gonna need:  Cardboard (2mm and 0.5mm thickness), 2 different papers (I used brown Skyvertex and beige tissue paper), white glue, paint brush, pencil, equerre, cutter, and scissors".... Read more
Share this Article on :

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

 

© Copyright Style Girls And Man 2010 -2013 | Design by Giyono Umeda | Published by Giyono Umeda | Powered by Blogger.com.