News Update :

That time of the year: BANNER TIME.

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Ello all, hope you guys are enjoying the posts the mods have been posting. I saw we have posted over 18k articles o_o (round of applase)

Masa and trin sent me messages to update the banner so it is time 8O!!

This is my choice:


This time I would like something

1. Royal looking (crowns, thrones, robes)

RECENT IMAGES ONLY.
Recent meaning from this year or from last year. If i see something mega old... I'll just have to disqualify the image.

ONE IMAGE PER PERSON.
Choose carefully!

At least 600px height 600px width
Please don't send in some tiny image...

Link your choice on a comment on this post along with the name of the band!
(I will ignore ones on the cbox)

I will then make a poll to see who will win the place on the banner!

DEADLINE
28/6/2013 12GMT
Only 3 days from now! Hurry!!

My choice this month... either deluhi or recently passed isshi... X_X;
I'll pick one of them later!

BANNED BANDS:
the GazettE, Alice Nine, An cafe, THE KIDDIE, miyavi, and versailles, plastic tree, matenrou, L'arc en ciel, SuG. (had those on my banner already, so let's try something new) don't post those, because I'll just ignore them like a bully \(O_O)/
Share this Article on :

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

 

© Copyright Style Girls And Man 2010 -2013 | Design by Giyono Umeda | Published by Giyono Umeda | Powered by Blogger.com.