News Update :

Thursday, June 13, 2013

ALTERING A BOX OF CHARMS



As you probably know by now, I love to decorate things.
So this month I want to share another decorating project with you, made with the fab Whiff of Joy charms box.

To begin with, you need the following to get started:

The paper measurements I used for the box are:
2 stripes 1 cm x 11,5 cm
a circle of 4,5 cm

The following step is optional, I added sewing and used a tool to distress the edges.

Glue the paper on to the box, I love to use Aleene's super tacky glue extra thick as glue.
It should look like this when it's on the box:


Now you can start decorating your box.
This is what it looked like after my decorating.
I filled my empty box with little bells, but you can also leave the charms inside as a give away or fill it with candy.



I hope I have given you some inspiration and you like my tutorial.
Happy crafting and untill next month,
Hugs,
Marion

WOJ Products:

Share this Article on :

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

 

© Copyright Style Girls And Man 2010 -2013 | Design by Giyono Umeda | Published by Giyono Umeda | Powered by Blogger.com.