News Update :

Tutorial - How to Make a Washi Tape Necklace

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Trim with pinking shears, or tear the ends

Necklace Tutorial at 30 Minute Crafts Blog

"Washi Tape has taken the crafty world by storm! It comes in so many fun colors and patterns that it is truly addicting. Earlier this week I did a video chat with some of my friends where we shared fun washi tape crafts. And yesterday I shared with you a tutorial for my Washi Tape Flowers. Well, today I wanted to share a Washi Tape Necklace! Yup… Washi tape is now WEARABLE! Make the necklace to fit standard sized washi tape, and you can tear off the tape and replace it with a different color washi tape to match your outfit for the day".... Read more
Share this Article on :

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

 

© Copyright Style Girls And Man 2010 -2013 | Design by Giyono Umeda | Published by Giyono Umeda | Powered by Blogger.com.