News Update :

this & that

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

After missing out on the distressed denim Acne skirt craze, I stumbled upon this guy on Asos (for a mere fraction of the price). This also made me realize that I haven't worn a denim skirt since my Abercrombie days circa junior year of high school. Talk about blast from the past. 

A yummy polenta lunch for Heather's birthday bash out in Napa. 

The first round (of many) at said birthday bash. 

Someone just discovered how much they love digging. We're working on the not-eating-sand part now. 

New Jennifer Zeuner necklaces that I debuted in yesterday's post. Already tempted to get a few more for different layering options. 
Share this Article on :

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

 

© Copyright Style Girls And Man 2010 -2013 | Design by Giyono Umeda | Published by Giyono Umeda | Powered by Blogger.com.