News Update :

Tutorial - How to Make a Tailor's Ham

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

The ham has one cotton side and one wool side

Tailor's Ham Tutorial at Serger Pepper Blog

"One of the things that I found more rewarding to sew, is to create (other than the most common clothes/curtains etc.) Sewing Supplies (as Pressing Tools) and a whole bunch of everyday objects that almost everyone usually buys.  In this two-parts-post I want to challenge me in the production of two objects that I don't know how they are called in Italian (and here I ask you to help me, my dear followers!) AND that, until not long ago, I had never even knew they existed: the Tailor's ham and the Sleeve (Sausage) Roll".... Read more
Share this Article on :

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

 

© Copyright Style Girls And Man 2010 -2013 | Design by Giyono Umeda | Published by Giyono Umeda | Powered by Blogger.com.