Magnet Tutorial at Barks Blog
"I love magnets. I do. I can't help myself. And I've been having so much fun making them as of late! I stumbled across a tutorial for bottle cap magnets and I started making them from my art prints. I'm obsessed with dimensional modpodge. While I was working on these, I happened to notice one of my old canning bands laying on the counter. And, just like that I got the best idea. Jar lid magnets! Don't you love when that happens? I'm the first to admit that not all my ideas work out. Ask Jason. But, I am so happy this one did. While I was working on these, Henry asked if we could make one with his picture in it. While I love seeing my art prints as magnets the thought of a photo was too cute to pass up. I decided to share my process because I thought this would be a cute gift idea".... Read more



0 komentar:
Post a Comment