News Update :

Tutorial - How to Make Garden Plant Labels

Monday, April 29, 2013

Attractive labeling for your garden veggies
Plant Label Tutorial at Confessions of an Overworked Mom Blog

"With my brand new raised garden beds planted, I really wanted some cute garden plant labels to label each of my plants.  I looked at some of the garden plant labels at the store but they were fairly pricey.  I like my garden plant labels to be large enough so that when the plant grows, I can still find the label and identify the plant. These garden plant labels are very easy to make and take only a few minutes.  If you are artistic, you can paint the words and vegetables on the front of your pots.  Painting is not one of my skills, so I chose to write the words with permanent markers".... Read more
Share this Article on :

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

 

© Copyright Style Girls And Man 2010 -2013 | Design by Giyono Umeda | Published by Giyono Umeda | Powered by Blogger.com.