News Update :

Tutorial - How to Make a Dish Mat

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Reversible drying mat

Dish Mat Tutorial at L & R Designs Quilting Blog

"Do you ever get an idea in your head that you can’t get rid of?  That’s happened to me regarding my dish mats.  My daughter recently asked if I had any dish mats available to give away.  No, but I can make some!  Then my brain went to work and here I am with a new tutorial for making dish mats!   Granted, this is not a new technique, nor an original idea.  My quilting buddy, Candace, uses this method when she makes double sided receiving blankets.  As with most things quilty, there are no new ideas, just new to me ideas".... Read more
Share this Article on :

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

 

© Copyright Style Girls And Man 2010 -2013 | Design by Giyono Umeda | Published by Giyono Umeda | Powered by Blogger.com.