News Update :

Tutorial - How to Decoupage a Leather Diary

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Easy 15 Minute Makeover

Decoupage Diary Tutorial at Creative Khadija Blog

"A few days back I decoupage this diary, but the oops thing here I would like to share is my blunder with Camera.. actually I format the card by mistake and tutorial pics for this diary decoupage disappear in a few seconds..how sad it is for a crafter? Did you ever feel this kind of trouble? well I take pics again for sharing with you. Here it is an easy idea about decoupaging a leather diary. Its a new diary, but I was not feeling good with its brownish color.So I hide the color brown & make it girly now".... Read more
Share this Article on :

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

 

© Copyright Style Girls And Man 2010 -2013 | Design by Giyono Umeda | Published by Giyono Umeda | Powered by Blogger.com.