News Update :

A Shaped Double Tag Card

Sunday, April 21, 2013

 Karin Seiness-Lilleseth
Hi you lovely ones :-) Karin her today and
 I`m going to share with you a tutorial how to make a Double Tag Card who`s shaped :-)

First of all a material list:
  •  Stamps: WOJ digi stamp - Diver Henry and  WOJ text stamps - Magical Whises
  • Aquarelle paper, Craft cardstock and double sided patterned paper.
  • Die Lights WOJ - Chevron, Notbook Border, Arrows and Speech Bubbles.
  •  Spellbinders dies and Martha Stewart punch and score board.
  •  Coloring and Ink: Distress Ink Reinkers, Distress Ink and Archival Ink.
  • Gold Embossing Powder, Buttons, ribbon and twine.

To make the card, I start making a circle with a diameter of 10 inches using
a double pattern paper.
Then fold the card as seen below :-)

 Unfold the paper and cut flaps along the last fold edge.

Glue the card as shown on the picture below.
I`ve aged the edges with Distress Ink - Vintage Photo before I glued the card together.

 The card is finished. Just the Tag`s to make :-)
 Here is my card and tags finished decorating :-)

 
I hope I`ve inspired you with this Tutorial and have fun playing :-)
I found the inspiration for this card here!
Creative hugs from
Share this Article on :

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

 

© Copyright Style Girls And Man 2010 -2013 | Design by Giyono Umeda | Published by Giyono Umeda | Powered by Blogger.com.