News Update :

Tutorial - How to Make Typographic Gift Wrap

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Wrap your gift in trendy word design paper

Gift Wrap Tutorial at Clementine Creative Blog

"In this easy tutorial I’m going to show you how I made this watercolour wrapping paper.  All you need is a small brush (according to my brush it is a number 2), watercolour paint and paper. For the sake of this tutorial I used an A4 sized paper which wraps small gifts. If you want to wrap larger gifts you can use a larger size paper.  You can use a piece of scrap paper to try it out first before starting your final piece.  I picked pink and orange and started painting the words hello, hi, hey and hola".... Read more
Share this Article on :

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

 

© Copyright Style Girls And Man 2010 -2013 | Design by Giyono Umeda | Published by Giyono Umeda | Powered by Blogger.com.