News Update :

Tutorial - How to Make a Ruffled Scarf

Friday, March 15, 2013

I've been eying these yarns in the store

Ruffled Scarf Tutorial at The Chilly Dog Blog

"A new fashion trend right now is ruffled scarves. They are frilly, fun, feminine and surprisingly easy to make. They can be knit or crocheted. When I saw Red Heart's Boutique Sashay yarn on a recent trip to JoAnn's I had to give it a try.  You only need one ball of yarn to make a ruffled scarf. Red Heart includes knit instructions on the label. Of course, crafting rebel that I am, I wanted to crochet instead of knit, so I developed my own pattern. My design is about 50 inches long and filled with plenty of springy color".... Read more
Share this Article on :

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

 

© Copyright Style Girls And Man 2010 -2013 | Design by Giyono Umeda | Published by Giyono Umeda | Powered by Blogger.com.