Knit DressTutorial at What's Mummy Up To Blog
"I have to admit that I've been a little afraid of knit fabrics. I'm always confused by which one to buy, which needle to use, to zig-zag or straight stitch etc etc. But a few weekends ago, in a moment of insanity bravery, I decided I'd give it a go. I had some pink knit fabric left over from another project, and thought I'd have a go at designing and making a little drop-waisted dress for Hannah. It was one of those VERY unplanned projects, that I decided to do just after I put Hannah down for her nap, and just kind of made up as I went along. I chanced some pics along the way just in case it worked out well enough to share, so there's a little tutorial for this dress here too. I'll tell you how I made it, but also how I would do it differently next time, now that I've learned a little more about knit-fabric sewing".... Read more



0 komentar:
Post a Comment