News Update :

Tutorial - How to Make a Crocheted Basket

Sunday, March 24, 2013

A raffia basket is used for the base

Crocheted Basket Tutorial at Tamsyng Blog

"I have been saving these little baskets with the idea of using them for putting handmade presents in (they do not smell as the garlic is in its skin). I have finally got around to experimenting with them.  You could use this idea for any type of similar basket.  I am not very good at throwing things away that I think can be reused.  This basket was crocheted with double knitting yarn, I will post another picture of one I did with chunky wool at the end".... Read more
Share this Article on :

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

 

© Copyright Style Girls And Man 2010 -2013 | Design by Giyono Umeda | Published by Giyono Umeda | Powered by Blogger.com.