News Update :

Tutorial - How to Make a Childsize Quilt

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Printable Step by Step tutorial

Quilt Tutorial at Pieced Brain

"Catch me if you can" is the name for this quilt I made using Riley Blake Design's fabric from their On the Go line. It is super colorful, I know, but that is how little kids (read 'me') like it!  The fabrics are filled with airplanes, trucks, locomotives, scooters, cars... So, I came up with this irregular grid pattern to showcase all the fun prints, with the flying geese to add more motion to the design.  Click here to go to the step-by-step tutorial, which is posted on Riley Blake's site, along with the printer friendly version. Then, come back and let me know how you like it".... Read more
Share this Article on :

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

 

© Copyright Style Girls And Man 2010 -2013 | Design by Giyono Umeda | Published by Giyono Umeda | Powered by Blogger.com.