News Update :

Tutorial - How to Doodle Bookmarks

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Freehand designs colored with brush markers

Bookmark Tutorial at Creative Khadija Blog

"Making freehand drawings & doodles is one of favorite job to do, whenever I am free & my sketchbook is near,I can’t stop my fingers from making some fun doodles..In Pakistan, now spring season is on its peak.. lots of beautiful seasonal flowers & plants are all around, Last year I wrote a post about Spring in Pakistan, may be you still remember? you can see some colors of Pakistani spring Here & Here. Last week, I get my new sketchbook & the pages are so perfect to work on something creative. So I made some free hand designs & the spring theme was in my mind while working! Have a look".... Read more
Share this Article on :

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

 

© Copyright Style Girls And Man 2010 -2013 | Design by Giyono Umeda | Published by Giyono Umeda | Powered by Blogger.com.