News Update :

this & that

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Eye spy...a funky printed shift dress that I can't wait to wear come warmer temps. 

Been having way too much fun picking out puppy gear for our newest addition (coming Saturday!). I mean, this gold trimmed water and food bowl set was made for me and my new pup, right?

Speaking of the puppy, this will be the first pair of shoes I tell him are completely OFF limits. (Another amazing Jeremy's find -- they make me so anxious for spring!)

Attempting my first juice cleanse this week with a few coworkers. I'm excited to try it out but am honestly a bit scared as to how I might feel at work. Have any of you done a juice cleanse? Any tips?

Pre-juice cleanse treat: a lemon brioche from Jane on Fillmore. Oh, and that cookie behind it? Yeah, that's a salted white chocolate chip and oatmeal cookie, also known as heaven on earth. 
Share this Article on :

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

 

© Copyright Style Girls And Man 2010 -2013 | Design by Giyono Umeda | Published by Giyono Umeda | Powered by Blogger.com.