News Update :

Tutorial medical bag with Doc Henry

Monday, January 7, 2013

Good morning all,
Today it's my turn (Jeanet) to show you one of my creations here.
When I saw the new stamp release I immediately fell in love with this cute Doc Henry
and decided to make a tutorial for you all how to make a medical bag with it.

Above you find the template for the bag and the handles (cut them out twice).
In my case I have printed this template on the back of my kraft cardstock and 
cut it out with a my scissors.
For the handles you must cut 4 holes in the bag template on the marked places.

Then I inked up all the folded edges with distress ink walnut stain.
The handles are cut out of a different type of cardstock.
Fold your bag and put it together with tape.
Now you can decorate your bag as you wish.
On mine I placed Doc. Henry, stamped and colored with (only)
walnut stain distress ink.
My bag is filled with typical Dutch candy, called dropjes
(is good for a scratchy cough).

On the handle there is a tiny bottle stop with Tic-Tac.
don't you think they look like real pills :-)
The Dutch saying on the tag means something like "It's all gonna be oké sweatheart".
A piece of velcro holds the bag closed.

I hope you enjoyed my post, have a nice day!
Hugs,
 


Share this Article on :

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

 

© Copyright Style Girls And Man 2010 -2013 | Design by Giyono Umeda | Published by Giyono Umeda | Powered by Blogger.com.