News Update :

Tutorial - How to Make Doll Sized Coasters

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Ironing beads are fun to work with

Coasters Tutorial at Lilla Luise Blog

"Last project in our Scandinavian month - let´s use some of these ironing beads again and make little itty bitty coasters for a doll and toy tea time! Jamie loves to throw tea parties for her dolls and teddy bears almost daily, so we figured it´s about time to have some lovely little coasters for her tea time "guests". Pattern wise I went with a simple flower - fully inspired by all the cross stitch goodness that comes from Scandinavia! I kept doodling until  I found a shape I liked so there you go - a small rose flower for making tiny coasters".... Read more
Share this Article on :

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

 

© Copyright Style Girls And Man 2010 -2013 | Design by Giyono Umeda | Published by Giyono Umeda | Powered by Blogger.com.