News Update :

Tutorial - How to Make a Bunny Security Blanket

Thursday, January 17, 2013

An adorable recreation of a blanket this blogger had as a child

Bunny Blanket Tutorial at Sewing the Littleheart Collection Blog

"Today I am going to share a project with you very close to my heart. When I was a little girl, I had this bunny softie I loved. My parents actually bought me 6 of them, because I would not go anywhere without it. The bunnies were a big part of my childhood, and accompanied me everywhere.  I have lots of pregnant friends at the moment, and decided I wanted to recreate the bunny, so I can make some presents, and perhaps give these new babies the same security, my bunnies gave me".... Read more
Share this Article on :

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

 

© Copyright Style Girls And Man 2010 -2013 | Design by Giyono Umeda | Published by Giyono Umeda | Powered by Blogger.com.