News Update :

PRETTY FLOWERS...

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Morning all...

Vicky here today...and I thought I share a quick tutorial on how I make these flowers using the gorgeous and very versatile Nested Flowers 1 die..


and the different materials you can use too..

The items you will require are..


Brads
Water Spritzer
Picking tool
Various material of your choice..


1} Die cut your flowers with material of choice..I have chosen an old book and cut out 3 pages and die cut them all at the same time.

2} Layer them all the on top of each other and then fix them with the brad.

3 } Layer by layer..using the picking tool to separate..start scrunching the papers {depending on the materials you have used, you can use the spritzing bottle with water to spray each layer to help soften and mould the papers better} to create the centre of the flower.

4} Continue scrunching the flower until they form a ball.


Then carefully open the flower and it should look like this..

As you can see from these flowers I have made below..


I have used different materials which include..

Tracing paper
Brown packing paper
Old Book
Kraft Card
Hand made paper
Felt
Hessian
Cheesecloth

and you can also use lots of pretty buttons and brads for the centres too..

 Here is my finished project using one of the flowers..and the adorable Maya too..



Hope you likey...and for more details please pop over to my blog here..

So thanks for stopping by...and I hope you all have a lovely day too..

big hugs Vicky xx
Share this Article on :

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

 

© Copyright Style Girls And Man 2010 -2013 | Design by Giyono Umeda | Published by Giyono Umeda | Powered by Blogger.com.