News Update :

Decorate the table in Shabby Chic style using WOJ

Thursday, December 20, 2012

 Karin Seiness-Lilleseth
Good morning to you :-)
Karin her today - Only a few days left then it's Christmas Eve. My tutorial today is how to decorate the party table easily and quickly in a shabby chic style using WOJ rubber stamp.


This are the items and tool I`ve used. 
How to decorate a white candle light:
I have a stove and I heat the spoon on it. If you have a gas stove, you can heat the spoon, if you like, 
on a heat gun.

I use white dinner napkins.

Stamp directly at them. Divide them, so it's only the outer layer of paper  you use.
I attach to the candle with the backside of a hot spoon.

Table cards: I`ve used a part of the stamps: Santa riding.. and Elf Maja & Kitty writing Santa`s list
and the edges are aged with Archival Ink - Coffee.

Dinner Napkins: White dinner napkins,
lovely Maja, Santa and December sentiments are stamped on the napkins.

The napkins are folded together so as much as possible of the motifs are visible.


This was the result of the candles :-) Christmas spirit with WOJ :-)
Quick, easy and affordable!

Now Christmas guests can just arrive :-)

Hope you`ve got some ideas how to decorate your Christmas table in this busy holiday season. 
Hope to see you again here, or on my blog :-)

Have you looked through today`s Advent Calendar window? 
If not, do so and maybe you`ll be the lucky winner :-)
Share this Article on :

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

 

© Copyright Style Girls And Man 2010 -2013 | Design by Giyono Umeda | Published by Giyono Umeda | Powered by Blogger.com.