News Update :

Criss Cross Card

Friday, December 21, 2012


Karina Lange
Hello everyone, Karina here. I don't have a new tutorial for you today. But want to lead you to a wonderful video tutorial our dear Jeanette made a while ago, showing how to make a Criss Cross Pocket Card. I loved to look at it and to see how she makes it and felt very inspired to create a Criss Cross Card as well. I love this kind of cards.



A close up of the image...


And here you can see how the inside looks like...


For my card I used this sweet image 'Cookies for Santa' available as a Digi Stamp. The German sentiment is from Whiff of Joy as well, and so is the star festoon die.

Wish you a wonderful day now!
Hugs, Karina
Share this Article on :

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

 

© Copyright Style Girls And Man 2010 -2013 | Design by Giyono Umeda | Published by Giyono Umeda | Powered by Blogger.com.