News Update :

mixed media

Thursday, October 18, 2012


Blazer: Ambiance in SF (similar style here); Dress: Rachel Rachel Roy c/o Macys; Wallet: Proenza Schouler c/o dressed; Shoes: 3.1 Phillip Lim; Sunglasses: Elizabeth & James; Jewelry: Bar III c/o Macys

As promised, here is the dress that I wore to my styling event at Macy's earlier last week. The fit and mixed textures of the dress were perfect for pulling off a work-appropriate look (seen here) as well as a more evening look (sans blazer, with these boots).

I love dresses that you just feel great in -- and this one certainly fits the bill! 

On that note, I just wanted to send out a huge thank you to everyone who came last week to my Macy's event! It was so great meeting and chatting with you all -- I couldn't have asked for a better evening! So thank you!

Photos by Paulette Ference 
Share this Article on :

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

 

© Copyright Style Girls And Man 2010 -2013 | Design by Giyono Umeda | Published by Giyono Umeda | Powered by Blogger.com.