News Update :

date night

Monday, September 24, 2012




Dress: Cynthia Rowley (another black and blue dress I'm crushing on here); Blazer: Ambiance in SF (similar style here); Shoes: Valentino; Clutch: Vintage (similar style here); Sunglasses: Yves Saint Laurent; Jewelry: JewelMint earrings

Wore this black and blue number for a long over due date night at Central Kitchen, which I've been meaning to try out since they opened earlier this year. (I had the king salmon plate, while the man friend had duck. Both equally delicious!) Between crazy work and travel schedules the past few weeks, it was so nice to relax with a bottle of wine and just catch up. 

But tell me, how was your weekend?

Photos by Dan Johnson
Share this Article on :

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

 

© Copyright Style Girls And Man 2010 -2013 | Design by Giyono Umeda | Published by Giyono Umeda | Powered by Blogger.com.