News Update :

Back To School ~ Special Guest Inge

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Happy Tuesday! It is that time of the year again, when our kids head back to school. What a great time to pull out some of Whiff of Joy’s Back to school collection and create some projects to give. They will surely help ease the transition back to school :)

I was inspired by these cards created by our Special Guest Designer Inge. I love the look of the kraft cardstock paired with these images.

Here are the stamp links for you:

Hitting the books - plus 1 sentiment

I love school

After seeing Inge’s  fantastic creations, I am sure you are as inspired as I am to create a few more School Themed projects! Here are the other stamps from our Back to School Collection!

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs Jeanette xxo

Share this Article on :

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

 

© Copyright Style Girls And Man 2010 -2013 | Design by Giyono Umeda | Published by Giyono Umeda | Powered by Blogger.com.