News Update :

printed in paisley

Thursday, June 21, 2012


Jacket: Old Navy (love this jacket too); Shirt: Zara; Pants: Zara (similar style here); Bag: c/o Rebecca Minkoff; Sunglasses: Karen Walker; Shoes: Zara; Jewelry: Gorjana "Super Star" necklace, c/o; Michael Kors watch

Still not over my silk pajama for daywear kick and was inspired to throw this number together after rediscovering this old pin of mine of Zanna Roberts Rassi. It's the perfect no-fuss kind of outfit that I'll be repeating more than I should admit to this summer.  For inquiring minds, the answer is no, unfortunately, I couldn't find a matching top but believe you me, I would have scooped it up in a heartbeat! (Much to the likely chagrin of my boyfriend.) 
Share this Article on :

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

 

© Copyright Style Girls And Man 2010 -2013 | Design by Giyono Umeda | Published by Giyono Umeda | Powered by Blogger.com.