Hi everyone! Today I am going to show you how to make travle tags. You can see them to the right. I made these for my mom, dad and my little sister. They travle a lot and it´s so much more fun to prepare for a trip when you can put these on your bag. For the tags I have used two Whiff of Joy stamps; one of them is "Henry Around the World" and the other one is "Henry Catching the plane". To make these you need: stamps, papers, laminator, printer, eyelets and eyelets tool.
Print out your text. I made mine in the Adobe program Illustrater. Remember to put on the important the details and make sure you dont have any typos. Colour in your stamps with your colour medium.
Fin papers that goes with your colours. I cut mine in 1/4 of an A4.
Mount your detail tag on a piece of kraft. You just need to remember to make to many panels since your tag is going trough the laminator.
Before you put your tag trough, you need to use your eyelets tool to make a hole where you want your hole to be.
When you have mounted the front with your stamp you can finally run it trough your laminator.
Here is how the tag looked on the back after it´s laminated.
Make a hole trough the plastic.
Set your eyelets and than chose a lace or ribbon to go trough. I just used a piece of hemp.
Here is how they turned out. As I said before I made three different tags. You can see them all under here. I have used distree reinkers to colour in with in these colours; Pumic Stone, Peeled Paint, Stormy Sky, Tattered Rose, Walnut Stain, Mustard Seed and Worn Lipstick.
I hope you like my tags and if you are making your own, please leave a comment with your link so I can have a look. Please do refere back to this tutorial.
Hugs from Henrikke












0 komentar:
Post a Comment