News Update :

Napkin Holder

Friday, May 25, 2012

 Hi Lori here with a tutorial on how to make use of some of those Whiff of Joy dies.  It's always nice to find different ways to dress up the dinner table. With paper napkin rings the possibilities are endless and they could be changed all the time.  For starters you will need a decorative border punch, some lace, embellishments, background stamp, dies and some ink for sponging the side.

 Start by cutting a piece of 7.5 inch wide cardstock by 2.5 inches tall. Take your border punch and decorate both long side of the cardstock.

 Next cut a piece of lace 7.5 inches and glue it to the centre of the cardstock.


Take a piece of double stick tape or some firm glue and attached it to one end and form a circle and glue the other end to it.

 For the scallop circle I used Whiff of Joy's Nested Flowers die. I stamped with Vintage Photo ink the Whiff of Joy script stamp from the Essential Backgrounds set. 

 I also cut out two matching butterflies from the Cute Butterfly Trio die set.

 All that is left is to decorate your napkin ring with whichever embellishments your heart desires.

I added a few flowers, brad and Whiff of Joy's Button Twine.

 Thanks for stopping by and I hope you'll give it a try!

Share this Article on :

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

 

© Copyright Style Girls And Man 2010 -2013 | Design by Giyono Umeda | Published by Giyono Umeda | Powered by Blogger.com.