News Update :

Creating a Rosette ~ Video Tutorial by Jeanette

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Happy Thursday! Hope all is well with you all! This is Jeanette and I have a quick video tutorial for you today.
WoJ Seed Packets
A few months ago, I created these  fun seed packages to give to my boys.  The original post can be found ~here~
I made the fun rosettes using the Whiff of Joy Nested Flower 1 die. I love how fast and easy this is!
Here are links to all the products I used to create my tags. All you need to create the rosette are the dies, the patterned paper and the brads :)
Hope this inspires you to create your own and get some double duty out of your dies! Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs Jeanette xxo
Share this Article on :

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

 

© Copyright Style Girls And Man 2010 -2013 | Design by Giyono Umeda | Published by Giyono Umeda | Powered by Blogger.com.