About Us
Contact Us
Herdiansyah Blog
Contact on Facebook
Contact on Twitter
Free Template Design
Moto GP
Football
Formula 1
Web Design
Free Template
Videos
Image
Download
More
Editorial
Off Topic
Style Girls And Man
News Update :
skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
bird of paradise
Tuesday, May 15, 2012
Jacket: Zara (similar style
here
); Shirt: Zara; Skirt: H&M; Shoes: Zara; Bag:
3.1 Phillip Lim
; Sunglasses:
Karen Walker
You may recall from
this post
that I had a crush on
Geri's
H&M bird print skirt. Well, I finally found it this past weekend and I have to say -- this print certainly does not disappoint! And for just $50?
Please and thank you!
Tweet
Share this Article on :
0 komentar:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular
Wedding Hairstyle
Short Hair
Waves Hair
Home
About Us
Contact Us
Support
Resource
Hot Topics
Popular News
Social Media
Technology
Politics
© Copyright
Style Girls And Man
2010 -2013 | Design by
Giyono Umeda
| Published by
Giyono Umeda
| Powered by
Blogger.com
.
0 komentar:
Post a Comment