News Update :

A Baby Gift Bag

Monday, April 30, 2012


Hi, its Colleen here today and I have a little project to share with you.

The 'We Are Family' stamps released in March, were perfect timing for me because I had two friends who had just welcomed new little babies into there lives and what a special time this is. So I went shopping for tiny little clothes and made a special little bag to put them in.


I used a white paper bag I purchased from a local shop and I went through my supplies and pulled out some patterned papers and embellishments. The bag measures 153mm x 260mm.


I have used Baby Henry and coloured him with Copics.


Cut patterned paper 143mm x 250mm and adhere to paper bag.


Cut patterned paper 143mm x 250mm, machine stitch around the edges and then adhere to the centre of the bag. Adhere paper doily, muslin and Baby Henry.


Finish the gift bag off with a sentiment, some flowers and butterflies.



And there you have personalised and special gift bag to welcome a new baby! Thank you for visiting and I hope you enjoyed this little tutorial.

Share this Article on :

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

 

© Copyright Style Girls And Man 2010 -2013 | Design by Giyono Umeda | Published by Giyono Umeda | Powered by Blogger.com.