News Update :

Tutorial Altering Photoframe

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Hi everyone here Sonja and today is my very first "sort of " Tutorial and a little Inspiration
I sure hope you like it ;)
I bought myself  an photo frame,I often do when I see something that I think "Yes this would look better when I Altered it. Down here I show you why.
This is the Frame that I bought.
The heart is of iron, I took it of with an screwdriver,so now it's ready to make and decorate
Simple huh ;)
First I took an white cardstock and punched around, I drew the heart and cut it out,solid glued it 
and on top of it I chosen my design paper,again drew the heart and cut it out, glued it also.
After all this was done I put the heart bag again with the screws.
Now it`s finished to make a lovely story with some adorable stamps.
I used Honey Honey and Henry with large bow..so sweet and loving,don`t you think;) 
Behind the glass I used Spring meadow 
I used lots of dies for example the Cute Hearts 
and a lot of  flowers.
The flower in the middle beneath ,the green one,I made myself 
If there is no tutorial on how to make it, I show you that the next time over here!

I colored the sweet images with the Twinkling H2O, and I can tell you 
I Love this way of painting.


Here you can see it standing for my window.
The photo`s above I made yesterday when the sun was shining,can you see the difference;)
I hope you like my little tutorial/inspiration,
Thanks for visiting my first one,and I hope to see you visit my blog sometime.

Have a Wonderful day
Sonja xx





Share this Article on :

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

 

© Copyright Style Girls And Man 2010 -2013 | Design by Giyono Umeda | Published by Giyono Umeda | Powered by Blogger.com.