News Update :

Mounting your stamps

Friday, January 6, 2012

Hi everybody! It's Ingrid here.
Today I don't have a creative project to share with you but a way of using EZ-mount when you're mounting your stamps. Cutting out the mounted stamps can be difficult because your scissors got sticky. There is a easy way to circumvent that. I didn't invent it myself, I read about it on Splitcoaststampers and thought that you all should know about it :-)
 After placing your rubber stamps on the sticky side of the EZ-mount you use talcum-powder on all the sticky places that are left.
Then you can cut out your stamps as you are used to.
And after that you wash away the talcum-powder with water and a brush.
That's it! It's so easy but it really works :-) Maybe you want to give it a try once.

Thanks for visiting us today and I hope to see you again, here or on my own blog.

Share this Article on :

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

 

© Copyright Style Girls And Man 2010 -2013 | Design by Giyono Umeda | Published by Giyono Umeda | Powered by Blogger.com.