News Update :

Thursday, October 6, 2011


Goodmorning to all, today I want to show you how is simple to create your own background with the newest Whiff Of Joy clear stamps.


This is the list of supplies you will need:
Ivory Cardstock
Essential Background Spot & Dots
Essential Background Spot & Dots II
Versamark Ink Pad
White Embossing Powder
Heat tool
Ink pads of some colors
Blending tool or sponge

The most important steps are three and they will be repeated of every background you want to create.
As first we ink up you stamp with Versamark then we emboss  it with White embossing powder.


The third step is the colouring with a color of your choice, this will consent the colouring of the cardstock, leaving clearly the embossed motive.






Clean up softly with a baby whipe on your cardstock, this will clean the emboss details from left color.


I hope I gave you an idea that likes you and inspires.

Have a fabulous day.








Share this Article on :

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

 

© Copyright Style Girls And Man 2010 -2013 | Design by Giyono Umeda | Published by Giyono Umeda | Powered by Blogger.com.